November 12, 2000
Iota Cafe -
Happy to Be Here
[Just in Case story]
Just in Case
My Generation, Part 2
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
[Keep Off the Grass story]
Keep Off the Grass
I Spoke as a Child
Talkin' Seattle Grunge Rock Blues
Illegal Smile [John Prine]
All My Life
MEDIA: 1 CDR
Todd coughs during the first line of Rocket Fuel and has to restart. After telling the story before Keep Off the Grass about it being a Bob Dylan-like song, Todd sings the last few lines of the song in his best Dylan voice.
On Sideshow Blues:
On Talkin' Seattle Grunge Rock Blues:
- "It's hard to kick the door down when you ain't wearin' no shoes."
On Alright Guy:
- "...pack the van, move down to Nashville and follow John Prine around."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "...new book with all those pictures of Garth Brooks naked..."
- "It ain't like I'm going on TV and biting off chunks of Evandar Holyfield's ear."
- "I don't get out much since O.J.'s been on."