March 4, 2001
[D.B. Cooper story]
[Keep Off the Grass story]
Keep Off the Grass
[My Generation story]
My Generation, Part 2
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Late Last Night
[Plastic Girl intro]
Plastic Girl [Kent Finlay]
All My Life
Talkin' Seattle Grunge Rock Blues > I Shall Be Free, No. 10 [Bob Dylan] >
Talking New York [Bob Dylan]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern > Alice's Restaurant [Arlo Guthrie]
I Spoke as a Child
I Believe You > Three Little Birds [Bob Marley]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: A very quick skip at the end of Easy Money during the It's Only Rock 'n' Roll portion. Jason Reed's opening set included as filler. The songs have a pretty good sound to them but the stories and spoken word in between songs is a bit hard to hear. Maybe not a soundboard recording?
Jason Reed opened this show. Todd's Bob Dylan impression returns at the end of Keep Off the Grass. After a few strong chords during Late Last Night, Todd pauses and proclaims, "I teach guitar, too, if anyone's lookin'."
On Keep Off the Grass:
On Sideshow Blues:
- "Keep up with the times. Keep up with George Jones."
On Talkin' Seattle Grunge Rock Blues:
- "It's hard to kick the door down when you ain't wearin' no shoes."
On Alright Guy:
- "Space needle, Eddie Vedder, earthquakes."
- "...shave off these goatees, pack the van, move out to Iowa and hang out with my friend Jason Reed for a while."
- "...new book with all those pictures of Garth Brooks naked..."
- "I know I'm dirty and I know I'm always looking for some dope."