June 1, 2001
Masonic Lodge -
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
[45 Miles story]
[My Generation story]
My Generation, Part 2
[D.B. Cooper story]
This Land is Our Land > [Woody Guthrie story] > Fortunate Son [CCR]
You Think You Know Somebody
[Keep Off the Grass story]
Keep Off the Grass
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
[All My Life story]
All My Life
[Seattle Grunge Rock story]
Talkin' Seattle Grunge Rock Blues > I Shall Be Free, No. 10 [Bob Dylan] >
Talking New York [Bob Dylan]
Alright Guy > ["smoke a lot of dope" story]
[Just In Case story]
Just In Case
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: Poor transitions between tracks. Many copies of this recording include filler of the Acoustic Cafe appearance.
After singing D.B. Cooper, an audience member asks Todd if he made up that story. In response, Todd goes into his detailed story of D.B. Cooper. As expected, Todd's Bob Dylan impression makes an appearance during the end of Keep Off the Grass. Being in Canada, Todd is served up a Canadian beer after Sideshow Blues and is warned to "be careful." Todd replies that he's "been being careful with it all day."
On Sideshow Blues:
On Talkin' Seattle Grunge Rock Blues:
- "It's hard to kick the door down when you ain't wearin' no shoes."
On Alright Guy:
- "Space needle, Eddie Vedder, lots of pretty little Italian chicks."
- "...shave off these goatees, pack the van, go up to Canada and try to sound like Mike Plume."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "You know sometimes, and I mean only for medicinal purposes, but you know they made me smoke some dope. I guess that blows any chances I have of ever becoming the president or the pope."
- "I don't get out much since O.J.'s been on."