September 29, 2001
Soiled Dove -
[Late Last Night story]
Late Last Night
My Generation, Part 2
Moondawg's Tavern > [Digger Dave story]
[Keep Off the Grass story]
Keep Off the Grass
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
[Devil's Backbone Tavern story]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
Mr. Bojangles [Jerry Jeff Walker]
All My Life
Talkin' Seattle Grunge Rock Blues > I Shall Be Free, No. 10 [Bob Dylan] >
Talking New York [Bob Dylan]
Illegal Smile [John Prine]
That Was Me
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: Keep Off the Grass and Easy Money recorded as one track.
Near the beginning of the show, after the crowd had cheered after almost everything Todd had said, he suggests that "we're gonna have to get to where we don't cheer everything..." The infamous Bob Dylan impression makes yet another appearance at the end of Keep Off the Grass.
On Sideshow Blues:
On Talkin' Seattle Grunge Rock Blues:
- "It's hard to kick the door down, when you ain't wearin' no shoes."
On Alright Guy:
- "Space needle, Eddie Vedder, Ichiro Suzuki."
- "...shave off these goatees, pack the van, move out to Colorado and see if I can't get a job with Big Head Todd and the Monsters."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "I know I'm dirty and I know I smoke a little dope sometimes. Which means I could probably still be the president but I'll never get to be the pope. I know I get wild. I know I'm a little drunk..."
- "I ain't been out much since O.J.'s been on."