October 10, 2002
The Vogue -
[Tillamook County intro]
Tillamook County Jail
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
[15 minutes story]
Keep Off the Grass
I Believe You > I've Got a Feeling [The Beatles]
Better Than Ever Blues, Part 2
My Generation, Part 2
Good News Blues
Talkin' Seattle Grunge Rock Blues
Late Last Night > Johnny B. Goode [Chuck Berry]
Like A Rolling Stone [Bob Dylan]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Brian Kincaid
NOTES: Significant bar/crowd noise early on.
Like a Rolling Stone performed with Mike Plume who opened the show. Mike Plume's setlist included: Alcohol, Girl In Green, When the Sun Goes Down, She's Still Everything To Me, Best Job I Ever Had, Silver Lining, Big American Headliner, Steel Belted Radio, DiMaggio (encore). The crowd is pretty obnoxious -- several times, Todd stops and in his own creative ways asks the crowd to be quiet. Once he announces that "if the seniors do not quiet down, the dance will be cancelled." The "15 Minutes story" is told during this show as the "20 Minutes story." Todd's hits his 36th birthday at midnight during this show. Alternate Bob and Tom verse added to Talkin' Seattle Grunge Rock Blues (see VARIATIONS below). Mike Plume joins the stage for Todd's encore.
On Alright Guy:
On Talkin' Seattle Grunge Rock Blues:
- "One time for medicinal purposes they forced me to smoke some dope. Which means that I could I proabably still be the president and at this rate I could probably still be the pope."
- "Hey, old timer, we're gonna have to ask you to get out of the car."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "Space Needle, Eddie Vedder, Ichiro Suzuki."
- "I called my brother and I called my mom, I told 'em I was gonna be on Bob and Tom, stayed up all night just to make the show, got there and didn't even know what songs they wanted me to play, they said "Just do the fuckin' beer one and get outta here."
- "I don't get out much since O.J.'s been on"