October 16, 2002
The Point -
Bryn Mawr, PA
All My Life
Tension > Three Little Birds [Bob Marley]
Betty Was Black (Willie Was White)
Rose City Blues
[Moondawg/Frazier, TN story]
[Moondawg's funeral story]
Please Don't Bury Me [John Prine]
[Tillamook County story]
Tillamook County Jail
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: Jeff Dernian opening set included as filler on Disc 2.
Jeff Dernian opened this show with the following setlist: Yankee in Tennessee, Stick Figure, Tomboy, Sending My Love, Ohio. This venue closed permanently on 6/26/05.
On Doublewide Blues:
- "Abortion. That's what freaks people out these days. That...and interns...homosexuals in the military. I don't care who you are -- if you're in the military I'm afraid of you."
On Sideshow Blues:
- "I don't get out much since O.J.'s been on."
On Alright Guy:
- "It's so hard to kick the door down when you ain't wearin' no shoes."
- "I'm out in this coffee shop with all you freaks and musicians."
- "One time for medicinal purposes they forced me to smoke some dope. Which means I could probably still be the president and at this rate I can maybe still be the pope."
- "Hey, old timer, we're gonna have to ask you to get out of the car."