December 5, 2002
The Handlebar -
Class of '85
[Aaron Allan story]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
All My Life
[Frazier, TN / Moondawg story]
[Moondawg story continued]
Doublewide Blues > Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw [Jimmy Buffett]
[Moondawg story concluded]
You Think You Know Somebody
[Sideshow Blues story]
[Guitar Skip story]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
Apparently Todd got to this venue at the last minute due to some van problems. This left little time for soundcheck which is evident early on as some feedback is heard.
On Alright Guy:
On Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern:
- "I know I'm dirty and I know that one time for medicinal purposes this doctor forced me to smoke dope. Which means that I could probably still be the president and with this rate I could proably still be the pope."
- "One time, outside this bar, these cops pulled me over. Told me to get out of my car. They gave me a bunch of test and said, hey old timer, we think you've gone too far."
On Moondawg's Tavern:
- "I know a lot of men trying to make the best they can. I'm out ridin' around in a broken-down van. But that don't matter to me at all. I ain't got the time "
On Doublewide Blues:
- "Moondawg's got everything I am ever gonna need. Moondawg's Tavern, that's where you buy the..."
On Sideshow Blues:
- "I don't get out much since O.J.'s been on."
- "It's so hard to kick the door down when you ain't wearin' no shoes."