December 6, 2002
The Grey Eagle -
That's Amore > Tension > Three Little Birds [Bob Marley]
[Aaron Allan story]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
[Tillamook County story]
Tillamook County Jail
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
[Statistician's Blues story]
[Nature TV story]
[15 minutes story]
Like a Rolling Stone [Bob Dylan]
Runaround Sue [Dion]
I Spoke as a Child
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
Todd plays piano for the encore. This show also includes a story that isn't told very often, before Beer Run, comparing the brain cells killed from drinking alcohol to the animals killed in nature -- the strong survive: "that why you feel smarter after you've had a few drinks."
On Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern:
- "People still like drugs. I mean, ya'll do, no me so much."
- "Republicans. That's what scares people these days. That...and democrats."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "Singing my songs for tips and beers...mostly beers."
On Sideshow Blues:
- "I don't get out much since O.J.'s been on."
On Alright Guy:
- "It's so hard to kick the door down when you ain't wearin' no shoes."
- "One time, for medicinal purposes, my doctor forced me to smoke dope. Which means that I could probably still be the president and at this rate I could maybe be the pope."