March 28, 2003
Canal Street Tavern -
Tension > Three Little Birds [Bob Marley]
[Aaron Allan story]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
[Moondawg's Tavern/Jesus story]
Doublewide Blues > Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw [Jimmy Buffett]
[Moondawg's funeral story]
Class of '85
Diamonds in the Rough [John Prine]
--- set break ---
Keep Off the Grass
[Tillamook County story]
Tillamook County Jail
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
All My Life
Late Last Night
That Was Me
Plastic Girl [Kent Finlay]
[Fifteen minutes story]
Satisfaction [Rolling Stones]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Brian Kincaid
On Doublewide Blues:
- "People still love drugs. I mean, some of ya'll maybe anyway."
- "Republicans. That's what scares people these days. That...and democrats."
On Sideshow Blues:
- "I don't get out much since O.J.'s been on."
On Alright Guy:
- "It's hard to kick the door down when you ain't wearin' no shoes."
- "One time, for medicinal purposes, my doctor forced me to smoke some dope. Which means that I could probably still be the president and at this rate I could probably still be the pope."