March 29, 2003
Southgate House -
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
[Aaron Allan story]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
[Moondawg/Frazier, TN story]
Doublewide Blues > Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw [Jimmy Buffet]
[Moondawg's funeral story]
Class of '85
Waco Moon > Old Chunk of Coal [Billy Joe Shaver]
[Tillamook County story]
Tillamook County Jail
Keep Off the Grass
What's Wrong with You
Illegal Smile [John Prine]
Freebird [Lynyrd Skynyrd] > Sideshow Blues
[Skip's hospital story/Broke story]
Satisfaction [Rolling Stones]
I Believe You
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Brian Kincaid
NOTES: Recording problems during 45 Miles. Amy Rigby's opening set included as filler on Disc 2.
Amy Rigby opened this show and joins Todd for Satisfaction and Guaranteed. Todd plays with Amy Rigby during her opening set for 'Til the Wheels Fall Off. Amy Rigby's set included: Shopping Around, Cynically Yours, Beer & Kisses, Are We Ever Gonna Have Sex Again, Summer of My Wasted Youth, Keep It to Yourself, I Hate Every Bone in Her Body, Magicians, Til the Wheels Fall Off, Balls, 20 Questions
On Doublewide Blues:
On Alright Guy:
- "I don't get out much since O.J.'s been on."
On Sideshow Blues:
- "One time, for medicinal purposes, they forced me to smoke some dope. Which means that I could probably still be the president and at this rate I could probably still be the pope."
- "Hey, old timer, we're gonna have to ask you to step out of the car."
- "It's hard to kick the door down when you ain't wearin' no shoes."
- "Down here at the Southgate House with you freaks and musicians."