March 31, 2003
The Bluebird -
Class of '85
Tension > Three Little Birds [Bob Marley]
[Aaron Allan story]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
[Tillamook County story]
Tillamook County Jail
All My Life
Just in Case
Georgia On a Fast Train [Billy Joe Shaver] > Folsom Prison Blues [Johnny Cash]
[15 Minutes story]
Satisfaction [Rolling Stones]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Brian Kincaid
One of the funnier intros to Todd's shows as he comes on stage and the only words he speaks before he starts singing are "Hey, they redid the floors. Alright!" This show includes a great acoustic verison of Guaranteed.
On Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern:
- "People still love drugs. I mean, some of ya'll do anyway."
- "Republicans. That's what scares people these days. That...and democrats."
On Sideshow Blues:
- "Singin' my songs for tips and beers...mostly beers."
On Alright Guy:
- "It's so hard to kick the door down when you ain't wearin' no shoes."
- "One time, for medicinal purposes, my doctor forced me to smoke some dope. Which means I could probably still be the president and at this rate I could maybe even be the pope."
- "Hey, old timer, we're gonna have to ask you to get out of the car."
CD Cover Art by Steve F: FRONT