July 3, 2003
Bamboo Room -
Lake Worth, FL
[Statistician's Blues story]
Betty Was Black (Willie Was White)
Better Than Ever Blues, Part 2
[Tillamook County story]
Tillamook County Jail
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Tension > Three Little Birds [Bob Marley]
[Just in Case story]
Just in Case
Fish and Whistle [John Prine]
I Spoke as a Child
[Devil's Backbone Tavern story]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
All My Life
Illegal Smile [John Prine]
[Skip story/Broke story]
Doublewide Blues > Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw [Jimmy Buffett]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: Statistician's Blues and Betty Was Black (Willie Was White) recorded as one track.
Enough and Fish and Whistle played on mandolin.
On Alright Guy:
- "People still love drugs. I'm mean ya'll do, anyway. I'm over it."
- "Republicans. That's what scares people these days. That, and democrats."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "For medicinal reasons my doctor forced me to smoke some dope. Which means I could probably still be the president and at this rate, yeah, I could proably even be the pope. I know I get wild. I know I sure am drunk..."
- "Hey, old timer, we're gonna have to ask you to get out of the car."
- "I don't get out much since O.J.'s been on."