January 29, 2004
Belcourt Theatre -
Crooked Piece of Time [John Prine]
What's Wrong With You
[Train Song/Skip story]
Play a Train Song
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Good News Blues
[45 Miles story]
Late Last Night
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Doug Rogers
NOTE: Very minor clicks between tracks (possibly mp3 source). Todd's spoken portions of the show are somewhat difficult to hear.
Nervous Wrecks show with Will Kimbrough (guitar), Tommy Womack (bass), David Zollo (keys), and Paul Buchignani (drums).
On Alright Guy:
On Statistician's Blues:
- "...I had that new book with all those pictures of Gary Allan naked in it..."
- "I know I get wild, I know I'm always drunk..."
- "Just the other night these cops pulled me over outside of the Slow Bar. They turned on their lights and said, 'Hey, you and that old biker band gotta get out of the car."
On Somebody's Coming:
- "They say that 70% of everything you learned at Vanderbilt is bullshit that you'll never need."
- "Tell everybody in the KKK...out at MCA."