February 14, 2004
Canopy Club -
Age Like Wine
All My Life
Better Than Ever Blues, Part 2
[Vinyl Records story]
Vinyl Records > The Waiting [Tom Petty]
Betty Was Black (Willie Was White)
[Skip/Train Song story]
Play a Train Song
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
You Think You Know Somebody
Me and Billy the Kid [Joe Ely]
[Plastic Girl story]
Plastic Girl [Kent Finlay]
Fish and Whistle [John Prine]
Paradise [John Prine]
Living in the Future [John Prine]
Maureen, Maureen [John Prine]
Doublewide Blues > Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw [Jimmy Buffett]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
MEDIA: 1 DVD
TAPER: Russell Brough
NOTES: Recording ends midway through Maureen, Maureen
SCREENSHOTS: IMAGE 1 | IMAGE 2 | IMAGE 3 | IMAGE 4
Todd's emotions start to get the best of him during a Valentine's Day performance of All My Life. Just like the night before in St. Louis, Todd offers up some very honest comments about his rehab. Vinyl Records has a great dedication before it: "This goes out to some of you older folks. I see some of you younger people sometimes coming to see me -- you don't know how much that means to me to see you young people coming to see me. Especially you girls that don't wear shoes and your feet are all fuckin' dirty. I love that shit." After Plastic Girl, Todd calls out a few guys in the front row when he overhears one of them say, "Shit, he always does this love song shit after he does the beer shit. Pisses me off."
On Horseshoe Lake:
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "I need time away from all of this I don't need a drink."
On Alright Guy:
- "So he formed a goth band, man. And now, you wouldn't believe the chicks this guy gets."
- "It's not gonna be because Eminem gets to say dirty words in his song."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "I know I'm dirty and I know I've probably smoked about twelve miles of dope."
- "I don't get out much since O.J.'s been on."
- "Take me home boys. I think I'm still drunk from last time I was in town."