December 3, 2004
Age Like Wine
Alcohol and Pills
A Lot More
[Judge Judy story]
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Better Than Ever Blues, Part 2
Alright Guy > [Guidance counselor story]
Late Last Night > Who Do You Love [George Thorogood]
This Land Is Our Land
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
Play a Train Song
Heart of Gold [Neil Young]
School Day [Chuck Berry]
Tulsa Time [Eric Clapton]
Three Little Birds [Bob Marley]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Brian Kincaid
NOTES: School Day and Tulsa Time recorded as one track.
Will Kimbrough on guitar and Rick Netherly on bass. Todd gets tongue-tied twice in starting out Incarcerated: "I try to do all the verses at once." The same thing happens at the beginning of Conservative Christian...: "Fuck, man, some of these got a lot of words in them. I almost usually I know them all."
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Alright Guy:
- "...and now he gets so many chicks....so many chicks."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "That new book with all those pictures of Will Kimbrough naked..."
- "Hey, old timer, we're gonna have to ask you to step out of the car."
On Horseshoe Lake:
- "I don't get out much since O.J.'s been on."
- "I don't need a psychic, I've got a shrink."
CD Cover Art by Chris Hoff: FRONT | BACK