February 4, 2005
John Ascuaga's Nugget -
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Play a Train Song
[Conservative Christian intro]
[Judge Judy story]
I Believe You
Late Last Night
Alcohol and Pills
Louie Louie [Kingsmen]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
MEDIA: 1 DVD
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE. Recording cuts between many songs. A pretty cheesy "double-vision" video effect added during I Believe You.
SCREENSHOTS: IMAGE 1 | IMAGE 2 | IMAGE 3 | IMAGE 4 | IMAGE 5 | IMAGE 6
Nervous Wrecks show with Will Kimbrough (guitar), Paul Buchignani (drums), Tommy Womack (bass), and David Zollo (keys). After Moondawg's Tavern, Todd stops the next song and, after a "hang on a second, fuck", lets everyone know that "we had a list that we were gonna follow...this part of the show's not really on the list."A great introduction to Conservative Christian -- Todd congratulates those in the crowd who "got the president [they] wanted" and says that "you gotta be fair about it" -- but goes on to dedicate the song to "all you potheads out there." Todd hypes up his new harmonica during I Believe You.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Conservative Christian...:
- "He gets a lot of chicks now."
On Sideshow Blues:
- "Peace lovin', tree huggin', pot smokin', folk singin', barefootin' rednecks like me."
On Alright Guy:
- "Out in this casino with you freaks and musicians."
- "It's a circus out here...Reno 911."
- "...new book with pictures of Tommy Womack naked..."
- "I know I get wild. I know we're all drunk."
- "Just the other night, you know, these cops they pulled me over in Tillamook County outside of this bar...hey, old timer, we're gonna have to ask you to step out of the car."