February 5, 2005
John Ascuaga's Nugget -
[Train Song intro]
Play a Train Song
Alcohol and Pills
[Judge Judy story]
What's Wrong With You
Good News Blues
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern > Alice's Restaurant [Arlo Guthrie]
[Conservative Christian intro]
Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way [Waylon Jennings]
Late Last Night
Ballad of the Kingsmen >
Knockin' on Heavens Door [Bob Dylan]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
MEDIA: 2 CDR
MEDIA: 1 DV
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
SCREENSHOTS: IMAGE 1 | IMAGE 2 | IMAGE 3 | IMAGE 4
Nervous Wrecks show with Will Kimbrough (guitar), Tommy Womack (bass), David Zollo (keys), and Paul Buchignani (drums). This was the second of two consecutive nights at John Ascuaga's Nuggett. The venue limits shows to ninety minutes or less.
On Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern:
On Alright Guy:
- "I've been bummin' around this country singing for tips and beers. Mostly beers."
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "...new book with pictures of Jack Ingram naked..."
- "I know I'm dirty and when I'm in town one of you usually gets me to smoke some dope."
- "You know just the other morning, these cops pulled me over outside of that Spice World. They turned on their lights, they said, "Hey, we're gonna have to ask you and all them young girls to get out of the car."
- "...so he formed a goth band. Now he gets a lot of chicks. Even when he's in Reno."
CD Cover Art by Chris Hoff: FRONT | BACK