February 10, 2005
Maintenance Shop -
Age Like Wine
Alcohol and Pills
Play a Train Song
[Judge Judy story]
Ballad of the Kingsmen
[Tillamook County intro]
Tillamook County Jail
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Keep Off the Grass
Iron Mike's Main Man's Last Request
[My Generation story]
My Generation, Part 2
[Chicago accent story]
Talkin' Seattle Grunge Rock Blues > I Shall Be Free, No. 10 [Bob Dylan] >
Talking New York [Bob Dylan]
That's the Way That the World Goes Round [John Prine]
Devil's Backbone Tavern
Why'd You Have to Leave So Soon
MEDIA: 2 CDR
MEDIA: 1 DVD
TAPER: Ken Keiran
SCREENSHOTS: IMAGE 1 | IMAGE 2 | IMAGE 3 | IMAGE 4
Peter Cooper opened this show. It takes Todd three or four minutes to get tuned once he took the stage.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Doublewide Blues:
- "You wouldn't believe how many chicks he gets."
On Alright Guy:
- "I don't get out much since that Peterson trial came on."
On Talkin' Seattle Grunge Rock Blues:
- "I know I'm dirty and I know every time I come to town the same guy gives me dope."
- "Hey, old timer, we're gonna have to ask you to step out of the car."
- "Space needle. Eddie Vedder. Ichiro Suzuki."