March 3, 2005
High Noon Saloon -
Dueling Bajoes > Age Like Wine
[Train Song intro]
Play a Train Song
Ballad of the Kingsmen
All My Life
[Tillamook County story]
Tillamook County Jail
[Conservative Christian story]
Better Than Ever Blues, Part 2
Sunshine > You Can't Always Get What You Want [Rolling Stones]
Heart of Gold [Neil Young]
What Made Milwaukee Famous [Glenn Sutton]
MEDIA: 1 CDR
NOTES: A few pops and cracks in the recording.
Peter Cooper opened this show and joins Todd on stage during Doublewide Blues.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Alright Guy:
- "Now he gets, like, all the chicks."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "...that new book with all them pictures of Will Kimbrough naked..."
- "I know I'm dirty, and I hope some of you Yonder Mountain String Band fans might have brought some dope. But it ain't like I went on TV and did something that would be worse than smoking dope."
- "Hey, old timer, we're gonna have to ask you to get out of the car."
- "I don't get out much since the Michael Jackson trial's been on."