March 11, 2005
The Bluebird -
Age Like Wine
[Train Song intro]
Play a Train Song
Ballad of the Kingsmen
[Judge Judy story]
All My Life
[Tillamook County story]
Tillamook County Jail
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
[Conservative Christian intro]
Tension > Three Little Birds [Bob Marley]
Sunshine > You Can't Always Get What You Want [Rolling Stones]
All That Matters
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Brian Kincaid
Jason Wilber opened this show with the following setlist: Great 28, Lazy Afternoon, Talk About 69, Lost in Your Hometown, Statuette, King For a Day, In Her Veins, Heaven, Ballad of Amazing Grace, Fishin'
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Alright Guy:
- "Now he gets a lot of fuckin' chicks."
- "...new book with all those pictures of Will Kimbrough naked..."
- "I know I'm dirty and I know that I've smoked a shitload of dope. In that room right over there to the side of the stage over the course of the last ten years."
- "I know I get wild. I know I show up drunk."
- "People still smoke a lot of grass. I could smell it behind the building."
- "Gays in the military. That's what scared people for a while. I say any son of a bitch that wants to go, let him go. And don't forget the fuckin' parade. And don't forget to take care of them when they get home."