March 12, 2005
The Bluebird -
[Dualing Banjoes intro]
Age Like Wine
[Train Song intro]
Play a Train Song
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Ballad of the Kingsmen
[Judge Judy story]
All My Life
You Think You Know Somebody
Iron Mike's Main Man's Last Request
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
Late Last Night
Betty Was Black (Willie Was White)
[Seattle Grunge Rock/Chicago story]
Talkin' Seattle Grunge Rock Blues > I Shall Be Free, No. 10 [Bob Dylan]
[Conservative Christian intro]
Doublewide Blues > Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw [Jimmy Buffett]
Sunshine > You Can't Always Get What You Want [Rolling Stones]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Brian Kincaid
MEDIA: 1 DVD
NOTES: Includes Play a Train Song only.
SCREENSHOTS: IMAGE 1 | IMAGE 2 | IMAGE 3
Jason Wilber opened this show.
On Age Like Wine:
On Easy Money:
- "...which will not be as good as that other show that you came to and brought a friend..."
On Alright Guy:
- "He took his last forty bucks. He bought her a drink..."
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "...hey, Old Timer, we're gonna have to ask you to step out of the car. I wasn't trying to get away with anything when I told 'em you might have heard me on Bob & Tom. It didn't even make any difference to them when I told them about my mom they just threw me in jail. They threw me in fuckin' jail."
On Vinyl Records:
- "You wouldn't believe the amount of chicks that he gets now."
On Talkin' Seattle Grunge Rock Blues:
- "I've got piles and piles and piles of Helen Reddy. I am woman hear me roar!"
On Doublewide Blues:
- "Space needle, Eddie Vedder, Ichiro Suzuki."
- "You shoulda seen us on MTV Unplugged. We looked so good."
- "...shave off these goatees, pack up the van, I'm gonna move down to California and get a horse, I'm gonna ride it out into the middle of the desert, I don't care how hot it is, I'm gonna name that motherfucker."
- "Haven't even left my trailer since the Michael Jackson trial's been on."