April 7, 2005
Stuart's Opera House -
[Train Song intro]
Play a Train Song
Dueling Banjoes > Tension
[Judge Judy story]
Ballad of the Kingsmen
You Think You Know Somebody
All My Life
[Tillamook County story]
Tillamook County Jail
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
[K.K. Rider story]
Don't It Make You Wanna Dance [Rusty Wier]
Sunshine > You Can't Always Get What You Want [Rolling Stones]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Brian Kincaid
NOTES: Recorded TAO. Tamara Bedricky's opening set included as filler on Disc 2.
Tamara Bedricky opened this show with the following setlist: Let Me In, Beautiful, Tell Me Why, Til I Find You, Comin' Clean, A Million Miles, So Am I. After You Think You Know Somebody, Todd plays the opening line from Freebird. Todd cracks himself up a bit during the story of Tillamook County Jail when he talks about renting a car: "It's always shocking that they'll just give you that fuckin' thing." With the recent passing of Pope John Paul II (on April 2, 2005), Todd changes the words to Alright Guy (see VARIATIONS below).
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "People still dig drugs. I saw a few of you smoking grass in the parking lot tonight. I was drinking carrot juice at the time."
- "Michael Jackson. That's what scares people these days. That and...no, just Michael Jackson."
On Alright Guy:
- "He gets a lot of chicks now."
- "It ain't gonna be because of what Eminem gets to say in his song."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "It ain't like I went on TV and did something worse that smoking dope."
- "Hey, Old Timer, we're gonna have to ask you to step out of the car."
On Vinyl Records:
- "I don't get out much since the reenactment of the Michael Jackson trial's been on."
- "I've got piles and piles and piles of Helen Reddy. And maybe a couple from Tom Petty."