April 8, 2005
The Vogue -
[Train Song intro]
Play a Train Song
[Judge Judy story]
Ballad of the Kingsmen
[Tillamook County story]
Tillamook County Jail
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
[K.K. Rider story]
Don't It Make You Want to Dance [Rusty Wier]
Talkin' Seattle Grunge Rock Blues
All My Life
[Conservative Christian intro]
What Made Milwaukee Famous [Glenn Sutton]
MEDIA: 1 CDR
TAPER: Brian Kincaid
NOTES: Does not include What Made Milwaukee Famous.
Otis Gibbs opened this show. With the show being in Indianapolis, Beer Run dedicated to Bob & Tom and their fans. With the recent passing of Pope John Paul II, Todd changes the words to Alright Guy (see VARIATIONS below). All My Life is for Todd's "buddy Bob and his new wife" and Doublewide Blues is for "all you goddamn rednecks."
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "Michael Jackson. That's what scares people these days. That and...no, just Michael Jackson."
On Alright Guy:
- "Now you wouldn't even believe the chicks the guy gets."
- "It's not gonna be because of something Bob & Tom said in their song."
On Talkin' Seattle Grunge Rock Blues:
- "...new book with all those pictures of Jimmy Buffett naked..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and did something worse that smoking dope."
- "Hey, Old Timer, we're gonna have to ask you to step out of the car."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "...he said he wasn't sure he could sell a record that didn't have any music on it. I said, man, you oughta get this harmonica player over here."
- "...shave off these goatees, pack the van, I'm gonna move out to Indiana. See if I can't get a job with Mellencamp."
On Conservative Christian...:
- "I don't get out much since the Robert Blake trial's been on."
- "Take me home, Elvis. I think I'm drunk."
- "I know who me and all my friends like to blame. When we're sittin' around gettin' high watching cartoons we like to blame..."