April 24, 2005
Crocodile Cafe -
Crooked Piece of Time [John Prine]
Yesterday's and Used to Be's
Ballad of the Kingsmen
[Tillamook County story]
Tillamook County Jail
Easy Money >
It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
[Train Song intro]
Play a Train Song
Iron Mike's Main Man's Last Request
Rose City Blues
This Land is Our Land >
Fortunate Son [CCR]
[Judge Judy story]
You Can't Always Get What You Want [Rolling Stones]
We Were Kinda Crazy Then [Jerry Jeff Walker]
Gettin' By [Jerry Jeff Walker]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TRANSFER: (Sony ECM907)->MD->Adobe Audition->WAV
South Austin Jug Band opened this show. As we've heard Todd mention before, This Land is Our Land was not stolen from Woody Guthrie -- it was stolen from John Fogerty.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "We like our bad guys dead. At least in Texas. It's called box office. They sell a lot of tickets to that kind of stuff."
- "People still dig drugs. I seen a few of ya'll in the parking lot tonight."
- "Michael Jackson. That's what scares people these days. That and...no just that."
On Alright Guy:
- "Now he gets a lot of chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be because of something Eminem gets to say in his song."
- "Hey, Old Timer, we're gonna have to ask you to step out of the car."
CD Cover Art by Chris Hoff: FRONT | BACK