September 10, 2005
Midtown Music Hall -
Play a Train Song
[Judge Judy story]
Ballad of the Kingsmen > It's Your Thing [Isley Brothers]
--- set break ---
Age Like Wine
Late Last Night
[Highland Street story]
Highland Street Incident
A Very Short Time [Keith Sykes]
Blowin' In The Wind [Bob Dylan]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Doug Rogers
NOTES: Insignificant skip during Todd's introduction.
Peter Cooper opened this show with the following setlist: Nirvana Was Better Than Pearl Jam, Drunk Again, Drunk Again, What's the Use?, Mercury, Lets Do It, Only In This For Fun, Biloxi [Jesse Winchester], Gospel Song, Fatback and Egg on Bun, Strom Thurmond. Todd excuse for the setbreak: "Sorry, ya'll. I usually don't have to pee in the middle of it. I usually time it real good."
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Alright Guy:
- "...and now he gets a lot of chicks."
- "...it's not gonna be because of some word that Eminem says in his song."
On Vinyl Records:
- "I know I'm dirty, and I know I've smoked a lot of dope. But it ain't like I was the kind of guy who beat up everybody and never smoked any dope."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "I've got piles and piles and piles of Helen Reddy."
- "I don't get out much since O.J.'s been on."