October 5, 2005
WOW Hall -
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Just Like Old Times
Play a Train Song
[Highland Street story]
Highland Street Incident
[K.K. Rider story]
Don't It Make You Want To Dance [Rusty Weir]
My Generation, Part 2
All My Life
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Blowin' In The Wind [Bob Dylan]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: Recorded TAO. Can't Complain and D.B. Cooper recorded as one track. A few broken track transitions.
A quick stumble in the middle of Blowin' in the Wind but Todd does a great job of recovering.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "He gets a lot of chicks now. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It's not gonna be because of some thing that Eminem said in his song."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "It's bigger than the fucking Rolling Stones."
- "People still take a lot of drugs. They are literally bigger than Rush Limbaugh. He was pretty big."
- "Homosexual people getting married. That's what bothers people that don't have enough shit to be bothered by these days. And fear. Fear is bigger than terror. We're at war with it."
- "I don't get out much since that Court TV's been on."