October 8, 2005
Aladdin Theater -
Just Like Old Times
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Betty Was Black, Willie Was White
Tillamook County Jail
[Highland Street story]
Highland Street Incident
Play a Train Song
You Think You Know Somebody
Talkin' Seattle Grunge Rock Blues > I Shall Be Free, No. 10 [Bob Dylan] >
Talking New York [Bob Dylan]
Better Than Ever Blues, Part 2
MEDIA: 1 CDR
Tom Heinl opened this show. Todd stumbles over the words to Beer Run but recovers nicely. During Conservative Christian... Todd mentions that he will be headed to see Yonder Mountain String Band for their performance later this evening, but according to one person in attendance, a few of Todd's high school pals were in attendance for his set and he never quite made it to the Yonder Mountain show.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "Now he gets a lot of girls. They're weird girls. But they're girls."
- "It's not gonna be because of some word Eminem got to say in his song."
On Conservative Christian...:
- "It's bigger than Jimmy Buffett."
- "People still take drugs. Fuckin' A, man. We gotta hook up afterwards. Me and those people in the middle there. No, I'm just fuckin' with you. Ya'll have a good time tonight, though. Drugs are literally bigger than Rush Limbaugh now."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what people who don't have enough shit to worry about worry about these days."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "Gay wedding hippies like me."
- "I don't get out much these days since the war been on."