December 29, 2005
Beachland Ballroom -
Just Like Old Times
Ballad of the Kingsmen > It's Your Thing [Isley Brothers]
[K.K. Rider story]
Don't It Make You Wanna Dance [Rusty Wier]
Betty Was Black (Willie Was White)
[All My Life intro]
All My Life
[Statistician's Blues intro]
[Train Song intro]
Play a Train Song
[Tillamook County intro]
Tillamook County Jail
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Up Against the Wall Redneck Mother [Ray Wylie Hubbard]
Conservative Christian... > Give Peace a Chance [John Lennon]
Happy New Year
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TRANSFER: SBD->Sony MD->Adobe Audition->WAV
TAPER: Aaron Wevodau
MEDIA: 1 DVD
TAPER: Adam Dawson
SCREENSHOTS: IMAGE 1 | IMAGE 2 | IMAGE 3
Todd claims that he is currently working to break his record with a story that will last nineteen minutes. Todd gets a little hung up a few times on the lyrics to Ballad of the Kingsmen (see Variations below). A very quick Spinal Tap reference at the end of Ballad of the Kingsmen. The version of the K.K. Rider story Todd tells during this show is one of the most entertaining and most detailed versions he's told yet. A few great one-liners during this show: "I say tomato, she says go fuck yourself" (before All My Life), "Fourteen out of ten of you are gonna love this one" (before Statistician's Blues).
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "I don't even know the words to that song Louie Louie. I hardly even know the words to this song."
- "And now he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "Bigger than the Stones. Even with their new bass player. They're still pretty big."
- "People still dig drugs. They are literally bigger than Rush Limbaugh. And he used to be pretty big."
- "Homosexuals getting married. That's what scares people that have literally nothing else to be afraid of these days."