March 16, 2006
The Windjammer -
Isle of Palms, SC
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Just like Old Times
Play a Train Song
[Bill Elliott story]
Easy Money > It's Only Rock and Roll [Rolling Stones]
Late Last Night
Tillamook County Jail
Good News Blues
All My Life
Mr. Bojangles [Jerry Jeff Walker]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Rob Peters
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "Now he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "People still dig drugs. Some of ya'll are on 'em right now."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what bums out people that don't have enough to already be bummed out about these days."
On Alright Guy:
- "Ain't left the park since the O.J. trial came on."
On Conservative Christian...:
- "It's ain't like I went on TV and did something worse than smoking dope."
- "Hey, Old Timer, we're gonna have to ask you to step out of your car."
- "Tree huggin', peace lovin', folk singin', barefootin', do nothin' hippies like me."