May 4, 2006
ABC 2 -
Age Like Wine
Ballad of the Kingsmen > It's Your Thing [Isley Brothers]
Tension > Three Little Birds [Bob Marley]
[Tillamook County story]
Tillamook County Jail
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
This Land Is Our Land > Fortunate Son [CCR]
Play a Train Song
[Judge Judy intro]
Conservative Christian... > Three Little Birds [Bob Marley]
MEDIA: 1 CDR
TRANSFER: SBD > Nomad Jukebox 3 [wav, 44,1 kHz, +7db]
transfer: JB3 > CDWav [track splitting] > Trader's Little Helper > flac [level 8, sector boundaries aligned]
TAPER: Thomas Bueffel
This show was opened by The Believers. Todd skips the last verse of Alright Guy.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "Now he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It's not gonna be because of something that Eminem kid said in his song."
On Alright Guy :
- "...back in America, we like out bad guys dead. Preferrable after some sort of car chase. It's called box office, baby, and it's bigger than the goddamn Stones. They're still pretty big. Even with their new bass player."
- "People still dig drugs. I seen some of ya'll out in the parking lot as I was coming in here tonight. Not all of you....okay, two of you."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what's got people back where I come from that ain't got shit all else to be scared of these days...scared."
- "...new book with all them pictures of my tour manager, Elvis, naked in it..."
- "I know I'm dirty, and I know I've smoked a mile of dope....[???] when I'm over here, hash. It ain't like I went on TV and did something worse than that."