May 6, 2006
The Star Club -
Age Like Wine
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Tillamook County Jail
[Tillamook County story]
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
[Train Song intro]
Play a Train Song
Will The Circle Be Unbroken
MEDIA: 1 CDR
TRANSFER: SP-CMC-853 cardioids > SP-SPSB-6 batt box bass rolloff 95Hz > Sony D8 > Tascam DA20Mk2 > HHB830pro > EAC > CDWav (for splits)
TAPER: Mick Audis
MEDIA: 1 CDR
TRANSFER: SBD > Nomad Jukebox 3 [wav, 44,1 kHz, +7db]
transfer: JB3 > CDWav [track splitting] > Trader's Little Helper > flac [level 8, sector boundaries aligned]
TAPER: Thomas Bueffel
MEDIA: 1 DVD
TAPER: Bob Bryan
NOTES: Video begins with D.B. Cooper.
SCREENSHOTS: IMAGE 1 | IMAGE 2 | IMAGE 3 | IMAGE 4
This show was opened by Pete Gow from Case Hardin (also visit the Case Hardin MySpace page here). Pete joined Todd for Will the Circle Be Unbroken. Pete's opening set included: A Tune For Charlie Spencer, Oil & Rain, Breakfall, A Little Hard to Find, Turn Around, Snowin' On Raton, Polaroid, Old & Cold, Angel, Three For the Road, Lullaby.
On Age Like Wine:
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "I've been through seven managers, five agents..."
- "Now he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It's not gonna be because of something Eminem said in his song."
- "It's called box office, baby. And we really like them dead after a great car chase. It's bigger than the fuckin' Stones."
- "People still dig drugs, shit. Even that Rush Limbaugh guy. You probably don't know who he is. Drugs are bigger than him, too, and he was pretty fuckin' big."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people where I'm from that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days. Maybe some of you, too."