May 7, 2006
The Maze -
Ballad of the Kingsmen
You Think You Know Somebody
[Train Song intro]
Play a Train Song
Age Like Wine
[Tillamook County story]
Tillamook County Jail
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
[Statistician's Blues story]
MEDIA: 1 CDR
TRANSFER: SBD > Nomad Jukebox 3 [wav, 44,1 kHz, +7db]
transfer: JB3 > CDWav [track splitting] > Trader's Little Helper > flac [level 8, sector boundaries aligned]
TAPER: Thomas Bueffel
This show was opened by James Summerfield.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "...we like our bad guys dead...preferably after some kind of car chase. It's called box office...and it's bigger than Oasis."
- "People still dig drugs. Quite a bit."
- "So now it's them gay people getting married. Right? That's what scares everybody that ain't got shit all else to be scared of back where I come from...these days."
On Alright Guy:
- "Now he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It's not gonna be because of something Eminem said in his song."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "...new book with all those pictures of Jimmy Buffett naked..."
- "Hey, old timer, we're gonna have to ask you to step out of the car."
- "I don't get out much since the reenactment of the O.J. Simpson trial came on."