May 20, 2006
Ohio River Valley Folk Festival -
[45 Miles story]
You Think You Know Somebody
Better Than Ever Blues, Part 2
[Judge Judy intro]
I Spoke as a Child
Tillamook County Jail
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Play a Train Song
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Call Me the Breeze [J.J. Cale]
MEDIA: 1 CDR
TAPER: Rob Peters
MEDIA: 1 DVD
TRANSFER: Sony DCR-TRV140 > Pinnacle Studio V.9 > Philips DVD+RW (DVD-R)
TAPER: Tim Lybarger
NOTES: Approximately the first 30 minutes recorded without use of the backlight function causing significant shadowing.
SCREENSHOTS: IMAGE 1 | IMAGE 2 | IMAGE 3 | IMAGE 4
A show toned down a bit for the kids in the crowd. Todd trips over his lyrics a few times on a song or two -- likely trying to make last-second adjustments to make the show suitable for the younger audience members. Beer Run is dedicated to "Bob and Tom not to mention all of the kids in the house."
On Statistician's Blues:
On Alright Guy:
- "They that 70% of everything that you learn in college is just crap you're not gonna need."
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "...new book with pictures of Jack Ingram naked..."
- "I know I'm dirty and I know I just love to perform for the children. It ain't like I went on television and did something that might have been adverse towards performing for the children."
- "Now he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It's not gonna be 'cause of something that Eminem said in his song."