June 11, 2006
[Rose City intro]
[K.K. Rider story]
Don't It Make You Want To Dance [Rusty Weir]
This Land Is Our Land
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Play a Train Song
I Spoke As A Child
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Late Last Night
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TRANSFER: SP-CMC-20->SP-SPSB-1->Sony MD->Adobe Audition->WAV
TAPER: Aaron Wevodau
MEDIA: 1 DVD
NOTES: Only includes a song or two. Shares a disc with several other live clips from other shows.
Set backed by the South Austin Jug Band: Will Dupuy (Bass, Background Vocals), Willie Pipkin (Guitar), James Hyland (Guitar), Brian Beken (Fiddle, Background Vocals). The next to last verse of Sunshine is repeated twice.
On Sideshow Blues:
- "It's called box office. We prefer it with a car chase at the end."
- "People still dig drugs. They are literally bigger than Rush Limbaugh...and he used to be pretty big."
- "Queer people getting married...that's what scares people that ain't got shit all else to be scared of these days."
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "It's so hard to kick the door down when you ain't wearin' no shoes."
On Alright Guy:
- "Now he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "No...it's just the words to one of them goddamn Kent Finlay songs."
- "It ain't gonna be because of something that Eminem said in his song."
On Conservative Christian...:
- "...new book with all them pictures of Jack Ingram naked..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and did something worse that smoking dope."
- "Hey, old timer, we're gonna have to ask you to step out of the car."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "Cross Canadian Ragweed diggin' hippies like me."
- "I don't get out much since the reenactment of the Michael Jackson trial came on."