June 17, 2006
Hawkins Amphitheatre -
Happy New Year
Just Like Old Times
[Tillamook County story]
Tillamook County Jail
You Think you Know Somebody
Tension > Three Little Birds [Bob Marley]
[Highland Street story]
Highland Street Incident
[Keith Sykes story]
Alright Guy (with Keith Sykes)
-- set Break --
Play a Train Song
[Rose City story]
Ballad of the Kingsmen
[Devil's Backbone Tavern story]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
Sunshine > You Can't Always Get What You Want [Rolling Stones]
You Got Away with It
Enjoy Yourself (with Keith Sykes)
MEDIA: 2 CDR
MEDIA: 1 DVD
TAPER: John Spradley
NOTES: Includes about half of the show with about ten minutes of footage at the beginning of the park where the amphitheater is located.
SCREENSHOTS: IMAGE 1 | IMAGE 2 | IMAGE 3
Keith Sykes opened this show and joined Todd for Alright Guy and Enjoy Yourself.
On Alright Guy:
- "...in America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of car chase."
- "Queers getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
- "Fear is bigger than the Rolling Stones. They're still pretty big. Even with the new bass player."
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "...new book with all those pictures of Jack Ingram naked..."
- "...now he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "...it's not gonna be cause of something Eminem got to say in his song."