September 15, 2006
Canal Street Tavern -
[If Tomorrow Never Comes story]
If Tomorrow Never Comes
You Think You Know Somebody
The Devil You Know
Ballad of the Kingsmen
[You Got Away With It intro]
You Got Away With It
Tillamook County Jail
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Play a Train Song
Late Last Night
[Rose City story]
Rose City Blues
All My Life
That Was Me
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
Better Than Ever Blues, Part 2
Happy New Year
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TRANSFER: SBD>Edirol Ua-5>D8
MEDIA: 1 DVD
NOTES: Only includes a song or two. Shares a disc with several other live clips from other shows.
Todd took a short break after just a few songs to take care of a sound issue. The show was opened by Keith Sykes who played the following setlist: Sally Got Jack, Tearing the House Down, All I Know, I'm Sorry, Broken Homes, Volcano.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of car chase."
- "Queers getting married...I may have to get divorced...you know for the sanctity of it."
On Alright Guy:
- "...now he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It's not gonna be because of something Eminem said in his song."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "It ain't like I went on David Letterman and...well, yeah, I did."
On Vinyl Records:
- "I don't get out much since the reenactment of the Michael Jackson trial came on."
- "I've got piles and piles and piles of Helen Reddy...ya'll remember Helen Reddy...she was woman hear her roar..."