September 22, 2006
Isle of Palms, SC
Just Like Old Times
If Tomorrow Never Comes
The Devil You Know
Late Last Night
Play a Train Song
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Good News Blues
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
MEDIA: 1 CDR
TAPER: Rob Peters
On Alright Guy:
- "In American we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of car chase."
- "Queer people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "It ain't like I went on TV...well, yes I did."
- "Hey, old timer, we're gonna have to ask you to step out of the car."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "Now he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of something that Eminem said in his song."
- "I don't get out much since the reenactment of the Michael Jackson trial came on."