October 11, 2006
Aladdin Theater -
Just Like Old Times
You Got Away With It
Tillamook County Jail
[Devil You Know story]
The Devil You Know
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
[Rose City tunnel story]
Rose City Blues
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Play A Train Song
[If Tomorrow Never Comes story]
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
All My Life
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: Missing Can't Complain.
This show, on Todd's 40th birthday, was opened by Keith Sykes who played the following set: She Got Jack, Those Were The Days, You Got Gold, Keith Sykes Is Sorry, Monkey River Town Girl, All I Know, Country Morning Music, Broken Homes, Tearing The House Down, Volcano.
On Alright Guy:
- "...in America we like our bad guys dead. It's called box office. We like a nice car chase at the end of it, too."
- "People still dig drugs. Shit. I saw ya'll out in the parking lot."
- "Queer people getting married..."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "I had a calendar with all the Decemberist naked in it..."
- "I know I'm dirty and I know I smoke a lot of dope. It ain't like I got drunk and acted like a freak on television. Okay, maybe once or twice I did that."
- "I don't get out much since the reenactment of the Michael Jackson trial came on."