November 10, 2006
Berrymore Theatre -
Thin Wild Mercury
[You Got Away With It intro]
You Got Away With It
[Devil You Know story]
The Devil You Know
Ballad of the Kingsmen > It's Your Thing [Isley Brothers]
Play a Train Song
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
You Think You Know Somebody
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
[If Tomorrow Never Comes story]
If Tomorrow Never Comes
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Brian Kincaid
NOTES: Disc includes opening set by Tamara Bedricky as filler.
Tamara Bedricky opened this show with the following set: So Am I, How Does It Feel, Tell Me Why, Pain of You, A Million Miles, Beautiful, Blue.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of car chase."
- "Queer people getting married....that's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "...now he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "...it ain't gonna be cause of something that Eminem says in his song."
- "I don't get out much since the reenactment of the Michael Jackson trial came on."