December 29, 2006
Southgate House -
Looking for a Job
Just Like Old Times
[Devil You Know story]
The Devil You Know
[Tillamook County story]
Tillamook County Jail
Iron Mike's Main Man's Last Request
All My Life
[If Tomorrow Never Comes story]
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Play a Train Song
[You Got Away With It story]
You Got Away With It
Happy New Year
Late Last Night
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Cecil Duncan
SCREENSHOTS: IMAGE 1 | IMAGE 2 | IMAGE 3
Most of this set was played with Tommy Womack and Molly Thomas.
On Alright Guy:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase or something."
- "Queer people getting married. That's what scares people that don't got shit all else to be scared of these days."
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "...new book with all them pictures of Eddie Riddle naked..."
- "I know I'm dirty and I know I've smoked a lot of dope. It ain't like I went on TV and...well, it's not totally like that."
- "Now he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "...it ain't gonna be cause of something Tommy Womack said in his song."