January 27, 2007
The Dame -
Looking for a Job
[If Tomorrow Never Comes story]
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Tillamook County Jail
Ballad of the Kingsmen > It's Your Thing [Isley Brothers]
[Devil You Know story]
The Devil You Know
Play a Train Song
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Tension > Three Little Birds [Bob Marley]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Brian Kincaid
This show was opened by Cory Brannan.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "He's a skinny public high school kid from Ohio..."
- "Now he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of something Eminem said in his song."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase."
- "I know ya'll still love drugs. A least a good handulf of you offered them to me anyway. But I got my shit together now."
- "Poor old queer people trying to get married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
- "I don't get out much since the re-enactment of Michael Jackson's trial came on."