February 18, 2007
Great American Music Hall -
San Francisco, CA
The Devil You Know
[Tillamook County story]
Tillamook County Jail
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Just Like Old Times
Thin Wild Mercury
[45 Miles story]
Broke > [Australian edit]
[Train Song intro]
Play a Train Song
You Think You Know Somebody
[Rose City story]
Rose City Blues
Ballad of the Kingsmen
[If Tomorrow Never Comes story]
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Tension > Three Little Birds [Bob Marley]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TRANSFER: Neumann AK-50s > LC-3s > KM-100s > Lunatec v3 > JB3 > HDD > SoundForge 7.0 > wav
TAPER: Andrew Pierce
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Mark Perry
MEDIA: 1 DVD
TRANSFER: Click here for details.
TAPER: King Rhoton
NOTES: Multi-camera recording including opening set by Jeffrey Foucault.
SCREENSHOTS: IMAGE 1 | IMAGE 2 | IMAGE 3 | IMAGE 4
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "...he's a skinny public high school kid from Ohio."
- "Now he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "..it ain't gonna be cause of something that some rapper said in his song."
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase."
- "People still dig drugs. Shit. I been parked out in front of here all day."
- "Queer people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days. I play gay weddings and I play 'em for free."
- DVD Cover Art by Gwen Rhoton: COVER