February 21, 2007
Mystic Theatre -
All My Life
[You Got Away With It intro]
You Got Away With It
Tension > Three Little Birds [Bob Marley]
Looking for a Job
[45 Miles story]
Just Like Old Times
[Rose City tunnel story]
Rose City Blues
Ballad of the Kingsmen
[Devil You Know story]
The Devil You Know
Play a Train Song
[If Tomorrow Never Comes story]
If Tomorrow Never Comes
House of the Rising Sun [The Animals]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Mark Perry
NOTES: Includes opening set as filler.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase or something."
- "People still dig drugs. Shit...I saw ya'll in the parking lot."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
On Sideshow Blues:
- "He's a skinny public high school kid from Ohio."
- "...now Marilyn Manson gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "...it ain't gonna be cause of something they say in a Mumbo Gumbo song."
On Alright Guy:
- "It's so hard to kick the door down when you ain't wearin' no shoes."
- "...new book with all those pictures of Jimmy Buffett naked..."
- "Hey, old timer, we're gonna have to ask you to step out of the car."