February 23, 2007
John Ascuaga's Nugget -
Play a Train Song
[If Tomorrow Never Comes story]
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Just Like Old Times
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
[Devil You Know intro]
The Devil You Know
House of the Rising Sun [The Animals]
MEDIA: 1 CDR
TAPER: Mark Perry
With Will Kimbrough and Molly Thomas. Todd gets a little turned around on the lyrics to Tension: "...that's not the words. But those were words. And if you're the guy who made it up, and you fuck it up, technically that's an edit."
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase or something."
- "People still dig drugs. I wasn't the only one stinkin' up my hallway upstairs."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
On Alright Guy:
- "He's a skinny public high school kid from Ohio."
- "...now he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of something that Eminem said in his song."
- "...new book with all those pictures of Jerry Jeff Walker naked..."
- "Hey, old timer, we're gonna have to ask you to step out of the car."