February 26, 2007
WOW Hall -
Just Like Old Times
[You Got Away With It intro]
You Got Away With It
Looking for a Job
[Tillamook County story]
Tillamook County Jail
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Play a Train Song
Rose City Blues
Ballad of the Kingsmen > You Sexy Thing [Hot Chocolate]
[Devil You Know story]
The Devil You Know
All My Life
[If Tomorrow Never Comes story]
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Freer Bird (Worst Case Scenario)
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Mark Perry
NOTES: Opening set (Josh Ritter) included as filler.
Josh Ritter opened this show.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase."
- "Queer people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
On Alright Guy:
- "He's a skinny public high school kid from Ohio."
- "Now he gets a lot of chicks. Now they're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "...it ain't gonna be cause of something that some rap kid says in his song."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "It ain't like I went on TV and...well yeah I guess I did."
- "Hey, old timer, we're gonna have to ask you to step out of the car."
- "I don't get out much since the Anna Nicole Smith trial been on."