February 27, 2007
Aladdin Theater -
Rose City Blues
Looking for a Job
Happy New Year
[Mark Chestnut story]
Easy Money > Sympathy for the Devil [Rolling Stones]
Just Like Old Times
[45 Miles story]
Tillamook County Jail
Ballad of the Kingsmen > You Sexy Thing [Hot Chocolate]
[If Tomorrow Never Comes story]
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Tension > Three Little Birds [Bob Marley]
Play a Train Song
Freer Bird (Worst Case Scenario)
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Mark Perry
NOTES: Opening set (Rachel Harrington) included as filler.
Rachel Harrington opened this show.
On Sideshow Blues:
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "It's so hard to kick the door down when you ain't wearin' no shoes."
- "That last part scared everybody from Lars Larson to the FBI."
- "Now he gets all kinds of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they are verifiably chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of something that some kid said in his song."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase."
- "People still dig drugs. They're getting more and more expensive..."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
- "I don't get out much since the reenactment of the Anna Nicole Smith trial came on."