March 1, 2007
Tractor Tavern -
Ballad Of The Kingsmen > You Sexy Thing [Hot Chocolate]
The Devil You Know
[All My Life story]
All My Life
Alcohol And Pills
Happy New Year
[If Tomorrow Never Comes story]
If Tomorrow Never Comes
This Land Is Our Land > Fortunate Son [CCR]
Play a Train Song
[Bill Elliott story]
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Lookin' For A Job
Tension > Talkin Seattle Grunge Rock Blues >
I Shall Be Free, No. 10 [Bob Dylan] > Talking New York [Bob Dylan]
Freer Bird (Worst Case Scenario)
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TRANSFER: Sony ECM907 > MD > Adobe Audition > WAV
TAPER: "Uncle Chuck"
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Mark Perry
NOTES: Includes opening set (Rachel Harrington) as filler.
Rachel Harrington opened this show.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Sideshow Blues:
- "...he gets a lot of chicks now. They're weird chicks. But they are chicks."
- "...it ain't gonna be cause of something that some singer said in his song."
- "It's so hard to kick the door down when you ain't wearin' no shoes."
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase or something."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."