March 2, 2007
Nightlight Lounge -
Looking for A Job
Just Like Old Times
Happy New Year
Play a Train Song
Ballad of the Kingsmen > You Sexy Thing [Hot Chocolate]
[Devil You Know story]
The Devil You Know
[If Tomorrow Never Comes story]
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Mr. Bojangles [Jerry Jeff Walker]
Three Little Birds [Bob Marley]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Mark Perry
NOTES: Part of the opening set included as filler.
On Sideshow Blues:
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "It's so hard to kick the door down when you ain't wearin' no shoes."
- "He's a skinny public high school kid from Ohio."
- "Now he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of something that some singer says in his song."
On Alright Guy:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase."
- "People still dig drugs. I saw ya'll in the parking lot."
- "Queer people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
- "...new book with all them pictures of my tour manager Elvis Hixx naked in it..."
- "...it ain't like I went on TV and did something worse than that. I know I get wild, I know I'm half-drunk..."