March 6, 2007
Front Porch House Concerts -
Just Like Old Times
Ballad of the Kingsmen > You Sexy Thing [Hot Chocolate]
Play a Train Song
[If Tomorrow Never Comes story]
If Tomorrow Never Comes
-- set break --
Looking for a Job
Tillamook County Jail
Ballad of the Devil’s Backbone Tavern
[Bill Elliott story]
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Maureen Maureen [John Prine] > Fish and Whistle [John Prine]
Ragged Old Truck [Billy Joe Shaver]
LA Freeway [Guy Clark]
Age Like Wine > They Call Me The Breeze [J.J. Cale]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: Each disc recorded as one solid track with fade out/in between songs. These fades cause the ten-minute difference in time between this and other recordings.
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TRANSFER: Schoeps mk41 > KCY 250/5i > Sonosax SX-M2-LS/2 > Graham-Patten ADC-20 > Hosa ODL-312 > JB3
TAPER: Jeff Franzreb
MEDIA: 1 DVD
NOTES: View this video online here. NOT FOR TRADE
SCREENSHOTS: IMAGE 1 | IMAGE 2 | IMAGE 3 | IMAGE 4
On Sideshow Blues:
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "It's so hard to kick the door down when you ain't wearin' no shoes."
On Alright Guy:
- "...now Marilyn Manson gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they are chicks."
- "...it ain't gonna be cause of something some rap singer said in his song."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "...new book with all them pictures of the Yonder Mountain String Band naked in it..."
- "...it ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."
- "...don't get out much since the Anna Nicole Smith trial's come on."