March 7, 2007
Soiled Dove -
[You Got Away With It intro]
You Got Away With It
Tension > Three Little Birds [Bob Marley]
Looking For A Job
[Mark Chestnut story] > Alright Guy
[Bill Elliott Story] > Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Ballad of the Kingsmen > You Sexy Thing [Hot Chocolate]
The Devil You Know intro]
[The Devil You Know]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
Iron Mike's Main Man's Last Request > Beer Run
[If Tomorrow Never Comes story]
If Tomorrow Never Comes > Sideshow Blues
Play a Train Song
Down and Out *
Georgia On A Fast Train [Billy Joe Shaver]
[All My Life intro]
All My Life
Freer Bird (Worst Case Scenario)
* Jeff Austin on lead vocals
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TRANSFER: SBD > MarantzCDR420(44.1kHz, 16bit) > WAV
TAPER: Joshua Cain
NOTES: Includes three tracks recorded during sound check.
This show was opened by Graham Weber. Jeff Austin joined Todd on stage beginning with Sideshow Blues.
On Alright Guy:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase."
- "People still dig drugs. The ones you get from a shrink are pretty much not as expensive as the ones you get down the street."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "...it ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did one time."
- "Hey, old timer, we're gonna have to ask you to get out of the car."
On Sideshow Blues:
- "...now he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "...it ain't gonna be cause of something that some rap singer said in his song."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "It's so hard to kick the door down when you ain't wearin' no shoes."
- "I don't get out much since the Anna Nicole Smith trial come on."